That's really all I needed to say today. Other things definitely worth mention though are
- My medicine is making me lose my mind. I called my aunt today to apologize for sleeping the whole time she was visiting me in the hospital, only to hear from her that I was awake the whole time, we talked, and really enjoyed each other's company. I wish that was the only experience I've had like that.
- Surgery is coming up in a few weeks! I'm nervous, but excited! It will be so nice to find out what the necrosis is of the tumor in my leg and get a more definite prognosis.
- I organized me and Michael's drawers. They're beautiful.
- I cleaned the inside of my bathroom sink handles. If I've talked to you in the last week I have probably casually brought this up in our conversation because I'm so proud. I mean WHO unscrews their sink handles to clean inside of them. That right there is taking homemaking to the next level, my friends. And maybe that would earn me a couple more bragging points if I could walk across my bedroom without tripping on anything. Yikes. You win some, you lose some.
- I am home from the hospital! Woo hoo!
Aaaaand some pictures.
|Playing Set in the hospital with Amber|
|I can't remember for sure, but I'm guessing this picture was|
not taken at the end of the game =]
|Super Bowl party hospital-style|